FLORAL FIXATION


I suppose a better title for this post would have been Zimmermann fixation, but floral fixation had a better ring to it, and so I rolled with it! When it comes to favorite labels, my obsessions shift from season to season and though I certainly have a few go-to labels, for the most part, I like a bit of variety. Well, with the exception of Zimmermann that is because I cannot remember a Zimmermann collection I did not love!








Feminine, delicate and perfectly detailed, Zimmermann pieces are so out-of-this-world stunning, I honestly feel like a kid in a candy store every time I check out their new collection! This year is no exception of course, and my obsession du jour is the stunning floral number I'm wearing in today's post! This dress... OMG, I can't even tell you how much I love it! Everything about it is simply perfect! The print, the cut, the laced back and of course that little gold bauble trim is absolutely darling! 

I've been obsessively wearing it everywhere and with everything ( btw, it looks super cute paired with denim sneakers )! So chances are, it's going to be a staple, so I hope you don't mind seeing quite a bit of it this Summer!:) 

ZIMMERMANN Mischief corset laced dress { also here } | NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD Maya platform sandals { in silver here & in black here } | CHANEL Boy bag | GOLD PHILOSOPHY bracelets & rings | NOIR JEWELRY Gold-tone crystal earrings 

Labels: , , , , , ,